Bamboo melamine tableware is one of the most refined dinnerware used in restaurants for outdoor and indoor dining. These plates are versatile and perfect for outside snacks, meals by the pool, patio, or a picnic. They are highly durable and have very few chances of cracking if fell, so you can feel confident bringing them out in a pile to set by a buffet at a barbecue or having full plates from a grill to the table.
Also, you can freely allow your children to make. Let their plate up with sides, as there is no risk of breaking. Let’s look at some of the benefits of bamboo plates and how they are different from others.
What Are Melamine Plates?
Bamboo melamine plates are composed of melamine, a unique substance that reduces the usual chances of damaging your dinnerware, usually for outside parties. So, now you can enjoy the risk of cracking, shattering, and chipping with the help of these plates.
The highly durable plates have an attractive low-gleam finish and a smooth surface texture. They have a highly versatile color and holds longer. Also, they come in different styles which make them a good option for parties and outdoor event. It ensures that they complement your tabletop by its design and versatility.
They come in various sizes and are also suitable for salad bars and platter sizes plates. However, these plates are not ideal for high temperatures as they release chemicals when exposed to high temperatures because of the melamine present in them. So, they are not microwave friendly. But you can use a dishwasher. They get easily clean in the dishware and dry quickly by wiping it out.
Using Melamine Plates Indoors and Outdoors
You can use them indoors and outdoors as it will make you’re outdoor look beautiful and elegant. Even you can use it for placing meals and snacks at home without any concern.
Bamboo tableware is an excessive substitute for paper. It is an ideal alternative for glass or china, as well. It is more affordable than glass and china tableware, so it is a perfect choice for yourself. Using melamine plates indoor and outdoor offers the elegance that one gets from these other forms of tableware.
Benefits of using a bamboo melamine tableware
Bamboo tableware is suitable for serving side dishes, appetizers, and salads.
- They are durable than plastic, paper, and other dinnerware.
- They are eco-friendly and biodegradable, unlike plastic.
- It is composed of natural substances like bamboo, which is environmentally friendly as it releases 35% of oxygen in the atmosphere and reduces carbon dioxide.
- There are no harmful chemicals used while manufacturing bamboo tableware.
- Bamboo tableware has a classy and charming character and is famous for a casual party setting or an upscale high-end restaurant.
- Bamboo is lightweight yet heavy-duty, which means it can hold more weight than paper tableware.