We come across several questions when it comes to bamboo melamine tableware, like What is bamboo melamine? Are bamboo fiber plates safe? How can you put hot food on bamboo plates? Is bamboo dinnerware toxic? Are bamboo plates better than plastic?
Let’s answer these questions and how useful this bamboo melamine tableware for our home.
What is bamboo melamine?
The bamboo dishes contain melamine which contains toxic chemicals and are used to make plastic. But they are used in these plates as binders, which means they hold the bamboo together and make them more durable. However, the fact is that melamine is a chemical compound which releases toxic chemicals when exposed to high temperature. Thou, harmful to the kidney in large quantities
Are our bamboo fiber plates safe?
Bamboo is a natural crop that is grown in large quantities without the use of any toxic chemical. They are a sustainable resource, making our product eco-friendly. These are plastic-free substances and are safe from BPA, making them safer for daily use and making them biodegradable.
However, these bamboo plates are fashionable but not trivial as they release toxic chemicals if exposed to a higher temperature. If you buy a high-quality plate, it will last longer and will not be as unhealthy as plastic.
Are our bamboo plates better than plastic?
This bamboo tableware is composed of palm leaf and natural bamboo. Also, it is reusable for quite a while before you need to replace it. Further, these are biodegradable substitutes for plastic. Palm leaves are also versatile and give a nice look to the pottery.
Is Bamboo Safe and Eco-friendly?
Plastic is cheap and convenient, but there are some significant side effect which cannot be neglected such as
- Made from petrochemicals
- Poses environmental risks such as drilling, transporting, importing materials, pollution from manufacturing
- They wear down quickly
- They are non-recyclable
- Bacteria can live in the tiny crevices of the plastic that are left by knife marks that happen over time
Bamboo is safe as it is naturally antibacterial. You can easily clean these plates with soapy water and make your bamboo tableware clean without any worry. They are eco-friendly and one of the fastest-growing crops on the planet. They are biodegradable and can be decomposed within two years, unlike plastic which takes years to decompose. It produces 35% more oxygen in the environment and reduces carbon dioxide from the air.
- Made from organically grown bamboo
- bamboo is sustainable and can be grown without any pesticides or chemicals.
- It resists swelling and warping, and bamboo absorbs little moisture.
- BPA free
- Bamboo is naturally resistant to mildew, and mold can help surroundings with a lot of moisture.
- Finished with food-safe oils
- It is an effective insulator.
- Bamboo bowls will help keep your foods hot, such as coffee, hot rice, and cold foods such as water.
- Bamboo removes toxins and restore from damaged and contaminated soil
- It is versatile, eco-savvy, durable, and convenient to use.